Last updated: [26 Sep 2023]
1. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register, subscribe to our newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available. Users may be asked for their name, email address, and other details. However, users can always visit our site anonymously.
2. Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. This information may include the browser name, type of computer, technical details about users’ means of connection, and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies
4. Google AdSense & Third-Party Sites
5. How We Use Collected Information
KTBlogger may use the collected information for various purposes:
- To improve our site.
- To send periodic emails, if the user has opted-in.
- To respond to inquiries or other requests.
6. Protecting Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information stored on our site.
8. Acceptance of Terms